Manav Vikas Kendra was started in Vijayapur, Karnataka on 16th November, 2010 by a group of energetic youngsters striving for sustainable development of downtrodden in the society. It is non-government, non-profitable and non-religious organization registered under Karnataka Society Registration Act 1960, and registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act.
To sustainable development of downtrodden people in the society.
To build up a sensitized society bringing equality among people by removing social evils and striving for sustainable development.
Sustainable development and improvement in quality of life of distressed and deprived through the organization and capacity building.
- Provide employment opportunities through sustainable income generation programmes.
- Dry land and forest development.
- Undertake programs for backward deprived peoples and child labors.
- Promote culture/social actions for social economic development.
- Capacity building of women.
- Renovating the health and welfare conditions of infants, children and women.
|MR. SATYANNA HADAPAD||PRESIDENT|
|MR. SHANKAR SHABADI||VICE PRESIDENT|
|MR. JNANESHWAR DHULAKHED||SECRETARY|
|MR. LAXMAN NASHI||MEMBER|
|MR. RAVISHANKAR PODDAR||MEMBER|
|MR. PARASHURAM BELLENNAVAR||MEMBER|
|MR. ANIL NAYAKODI||MEMBER|